Effective Date: January 25, 2021
1. DATA THAT WE COLLECT
i) The Service uses Firebase Crashlytics for the diagnostics purpose as described in article 2:
Personal Data collected:
– Crashlytics Installation UUIDs
– Crash traces
– Breakpad minidump formatted data (NDK crashes only)
Refer to Examples of stored device information for more detail on the types of user information gathered.
Retention: Firebase Crashlytics retains crash stack traces, extracted minidump data, and associated identifiers (including Crashlytics Installation UUIDs) for 90 days.
The data is collected under the Firebase account of iMKapps and is retrievable via the Firebase Portal. Access to this portal is restricted to 1 employee of iMKapps.
Note that Crashlytics is a different product from Firebase than Analytics. The Firebase Analytics SDK is not integrated in the Service and explicitly disabled in the Service by setting FIREBASE_ANALYTICS_COLLECTION_DEACTIVATED to YES.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
– Improve the quality of the Service by understanding the root causes of app crashes and preventing them by releasing app updates.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
With the exception of data collection by the parties listed in article 1, we will not sell, trade, or rent users’ personally identifiable information to others.
We may share your information with Law Enforcement, if required to do so by aplicable laws.
4. AD SERVING TECHNOLOGY
The Service does not contain any (third party) ad serving technologies.
iMKapps follows generally-accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in iMKapps’ possession.
To keep personal data safe, Firebase employs extensive security measures to minimize access:
– Firebase services encrypt data in transit using HTTPS and logically isolate customer data.
– Firebase restricts access to a select employees who have a business purpose to access personal data.
– Firebase logs employee access to systems that contain personal data.
– Firebase only permits access to personal data by employees who sign in with Google Sign-In and 2-factor authentication.
Any translation of this document into languages other than English is intended solely as a convenience to the non-English-reading public. The official text is the English text and any differences in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect.
8. FURTHER INFORMATION