Follow these steps to enable the action Find address in Safari on your iPhone and iPad:
- While reading this page, tap on the Share button:
This is located depending on your device and orientation:
– iPhone (portrait): at the bottom of the screen
– iPad and iPhone (landscape): right side of the address field
- From the pop-up panel you’ll see a bottom row of black-and-white icons. These are standard actions, which include Copy, Print and Add Bookmark.
- Swipe through the bottom row of buttons until you find the button ‘More’ (3 dots).
- Tap on the button More.
- A list with available actions is presented.
- Enable the option Find address.
You can change the position of Find address between the other actions.
Drag the action higher or lower in the list to reorder it.
- Tap Done in the upper right hand corner to finish.
You can now use the action Find address to recognise street addresses on any website in Safari.
Try it now, to see the location where we shot the panoramic picture above:
6302 Merchant Rd
San Francisco, CA 94129