Click here to download the latest version of Time Machine Schedule.
Install or update
Follow these simple instructions to install or update an existing version on your Mac:
- Download the latest version of Time Machine Schedule.
- Only when updating: Quit Time Machine Schedule via the Menu Bar option.
- Extract the application from the downloaded ZIP file and move it to the Applications folder on your Mac.
- Launch Time Machine Schedule via the Applications folder or Spotlight.
- You can safely open the app when this system popup appears, since the details show that Apple checked it for malicious software, when we notarized it with our registered Apple Developer account:
- Ensure to disable the option “Back Up Automatically” in the Time Machine System Preferences.
For macOS Ventura (13.0) and later:
- In Time Machine System Preferences, select “Options…”.
- Change “Back up frequency” to “Manually”.
See common instructions on Apple Support.