Effective Date: December 19, 2022
1. DATA THAT WE COLLECT
The Service monitors and controls the Time Machine feature of your computer. All results are shown in the Menu Bar app and do not leave your device in any way.
- The Service does not monitor or collect any other information.
- No (personal) information whatsoever is send to a server.
- The Service does not use any (third party) analytics.
- When activating a license, the license key and an anonymous SHA-256 hash of the Hardware UUID of your machine will be stored securely on our server. This hash is irreversible; the Hardware UUID cannot be derived from the output.
- The Service does not read the contents of the Time Machine backup (which is impossible anyway by macOS design).
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
– Prevent that the purchased license key is activated on multiple computers.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As listed in article 1, we do not have any users’ personally identifiable information in our possession. Nevertheless, we will not sell, trade, or rent any information to others, whether it’s anonymous or users’ personally identifiable information.
We may share your (anonymous) information with Law Enforcement, if required to do so by applicable laws.
4. AD SERVING TECHNOLOGY
The Service does not contain any (third party) ad serving technologies.
iMKapps follows generally-accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in iMKapps’ possession.
This includes protection of the macOS application by applying Apple techniques:
- Notarization to provide confidence that the Developer ID-signed software we distribute has been checked by Apple for malicious components.
Any translation of this document into languages other than English is intended solely as a convenience to the non-English-reading public. The official text is the English text and any differences in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect.
8. FURTHER INFORMATION